60g Fresh Rosemary
30g Fresh Basil
30g Fresh Parsley
250g Mediterranean Delicacies Pimento Stuffed Olives
250g Mediterranean Delicacies Calamata Style Olives
2, 150g tubs Mediterranean Delicacies Dolmades
1 tub Mediterranean Delicacies Peppadew Peppers with Feta
220g tub Mediterranean Delicacies Danish Style Feta
1 tub Mediterranean Delicacies Sundried Tomatoes
Mediterranean Delicacies Hummus and Caramelised onion dips
- Use a round board or even a cake stand for your wreath.
- Wash the fresh herbs.
- Arrange the rosemary sprigs in a circle around the edge of the board.
- Top with fresh basil and parsley sprigs to form the wreath base for the antipasti.
- Arrange the olives, dolmades, stuffed peppadews, feta and sundried tomatoes on top of the leaves.
- Serve alongside fresh bread, hummus and caramelised onion dip or just as is.
(If you are making this in advance, be warned that the basil leaves might begin to wilt so be sure to cover and refrigerate the wreath and add the sprigs of fresh basil just before serving.)
Image and recipe courtesy of www.mediterraneandelicacies.co.za