7 cups rooibos tea bags
8 cups of boiling water
1 1/2 cups of sugar
2 cups water
6 shots Three Ships Bourbon Cask Whisky
2 x 200ml Schweppes lemonade
2 x 200ml Schweppes soda water
1. Place 7 rooibos tea bags in a glass dispenser and top with 8 cups of boiling water. Allow to strengthen for 5 minutes, before removing the tea bags.
2. Slice 3 peaches and a handful of strawberries.
3. Place the fruit in a medium-sized pan with 1 1/2 cups of sugar and 2 cups of water.
4. Bring to a boil and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
5. Strain the syrup and pour it into the glass dispenser with the tea.
6. Add 6 shots of Three Ships Bourbon Cask Whisky, 2 cans of Schweppes lemonade and 2 cans of Schweppes soda water.
7. Slice the lemons, strawberries, and peaches. Place them together with ice cubes into the glass dispenser.
8. Prepare glasses by filling them with ice cubes and the remaining fruit slices.
9. Serve and enjoy!
Recipe and image courtesy of www.foodiesofsa.com