4 Frozen Fish Fillets defrosted
250 g Sliced Mushrooms
30 ml Stork Margarine
40 ml Flour
400 ml Milk
15 ml Robertsons Lemon Pepper
10 ml Robertsons Mixed Herbs
200 ml Mozzarella grated
- Place the defrosted fish and mushrooms in an ovenproof dish.
- In a pan, melt the margarine, stir in the flour and seasoning and cook for 1 minute.
- Slowly whisk in the milk, stirring well, and bring to the boil.
- Turn down and simmer, stirring until it thickens.
- Pour over the fish and mushrooms and top with the grated mozzarella.
- Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes and brown under the grill if necessary.
Recipe and Image courtesy of www.robertsons.co.za